Addition Word Problems - Adding 1-Digit with 2 addends without carrying
Addition Word Problems for single digit numbers
Addition word problems - Adding 1-Digit with 2 addends without carrying : With simple everyday scenarios, these addition exercises with answers will allow children to increase their skills on word problems.
Find all our addition Word Problems for 1 digit with 2 addends here
- Harry has used 32 Lego bricks of the same size to build a small hut with. His hut is not complete yet, but his Lego bricks are finished.
If he adds some 7 more, how many Lego bricks will he used to build his hut?
- Having already read 21 pages of her novel, Lisa is already tired. She has just counted the remaining pages to discover that she is still left with 7 pages.
How many pages are there in Lisa’s novel?
- Having solved all his math’s exercises, John is certain to have a pass mark in only 8. He is uncertain about the other 11 exercises, because they seem difficult.
How many exercises has John solved data-pin-nopin="true" altogether?
- Mr. Peter teaches in college. There are 12 girls and 6 boys in his class.
How many students are there in Mr. Peter’s class ?
- Mary’s grandmother has 11 grandchildren. And now, Mary’s aunt has just given birth to twins.
How many grandchildren does Mary’s grandmother have now?
- In preparing for her birthday party, Nelly invites all her 32 classmates and 7 other friends.
How many people is Nelly expecting to see during her birthday ?
- To make her necklace beautiful, Lily needs some color beads to add to the white ones. As such, she buys 10 blue beads and 9 red beads.
How many color beads will Lily add to the white ones?