1-10 Pizza number matching game: Pizza counting math: number up to 10
1 to 10 pizza number recognition game
Kids at their early years feel very excited when they learn how to count. In this light, 1 – 10 pizza number matching game, will not only enhance the knowledge of counting in kids, but will encourage them to think tactically and as well promote confidence with numbers.
To crown it all, pizza counting math: number up to 10 is a remarkable learning game that will help kids to count, recognize and easily quantify objects with numbers from 1 to 10.
#1 PREKINDERS MATH PRACTICE
- Name the shapes
See all 70 skills
(Free 500+ Prekinders Math Exercises)
How to take benefit of 1-10 Pizza number matching game
This fun and educational 1 to 10 number recognition game has been diligently designed with delicious pizza to gain kids interest.
Kids can effectively obtain great numeric intelligence by engaging in our 1 to 10 number recognition game. Evidently, this matching game’s objectives is to build in kids, familiarity with numbers and what they represent, using real life objects like our tomato slices on the delicious pizza.
Gain number matching skills – match pizza parts to numbers 1 to 10
One other objective of the 1 – 10 pizza number matching game is for kids to gain number matching skills. In line with this, we have made easy the match pizza parts to numbers 1 to 10, by designing two trays, i.e. one number tray and one pizza tray.
The beauty part of this game is seen from the delicious pizza presented in equal parts. Each part has its number of tomato slices different from the other.
On the other hand, there is a tray of numbers. This tray has been divided into equal parts numbered from 1 to 10. As a result, we will now expect kids to count tomatoes’ slices, then match each pizzas’ part to the correct number.
Example - count tomatoes’ slices, then match each pizzas’ part to the correct number.
Hey Kidos! Grasp the most fantastic matching game. It’s really very easy and fun.
Given the two separate trays, you simply need to count tomatoes’ slices, then match each pizzas’ part to the correct number. Now, considering that the game has already been printed, you need to;
- Go to the number tray, count all the numbers from 1 to 10, and make sure to have a perfect mastery of numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.
- Now, move to the pizza tray. Remember I said each part of the pizza has its individual number of tomatoes. So, explore all the parts and count to see the one that has just a single slice of tomato.
“Yes. I can see the part of pizza with just one slice of tomato”
- Perfect! Now take up that part with 1 tomato slice, then match to number 1 on the number tray.
- It was good that we began from the part with 1 tomato slice ok. Because it will make the game very easy and fun for you. “Do you know why”? “I think no!” Ok, I explain
After the part with 1 slice, you’ll move down to discover that the tomatoes’ slices on each part are clearly presented chronologically from 1 slice of tomato, to 2 slices, next 3 slices, next 4 slices, and it continues right up to 10 slices.
- After 1, just continue counting and matching from the next part with 2 slices to number 2; 3 slices to number 3; 4 slices to number 4 and so on.
Sweet! If you follow the above example carefully, you will become a wonderful game player.